1 Winner. 100,000 reasons.
Topeka business leaders have joined forces with The Topeka Capital-Journal to create TOP TANK, a celebration of the entrepreneurial spirit that founded Topeka. TOP TANK will connect the competition winner with resources and a $100,000 investment in a new business.
Join us for two events to network with investors and 10 Top Tank finalists. Celebrate with drinks, hors d'oeuvres and music.
Networking at the Norsemen Brewing Co., Friday, February 16, 5:30pm-7:30pm
Top Tank "Reveal" and Celebration at TPAC, Saturday, February 17, 7:00pm-10:00pm
Top Tank Investors:
- Brent Boles, Managing Partner, Schendel Lawn & Landscape
- John Dicus, Chairman, President and CEO, Capitol Federal Savings Bank
- Cody Foster, co-founder, Advisors Excel
- Jim Klausman, President and CEO, Midwest Health Inc.
- Mark Ruelle, President and CEO, Westar Energy
- Greg Schwerdt, President, Schwerdt Design Group - Professional Design Services
- Topeka Capital-Journal, Presenting Sponsor of Top Tank Topeka Event